Tuesday 20 December 2011

A Few Things I Love At The Moment

This beautiful little hat from M&S which I discovered at the weekend - so sixties! And it also comes in a berry colour which I love for this winter.



This Dorothy Perkins coat. I've also got a bit of thing about contrast collars at the moment. I actually ordered this and was then reluctantly forced to send it back as the lovely sixties (anyone sensing a theme here?) shape really does not suit my fuller at the top figure.


Finally - these amazing Fashionary notebooks which I have just discovered via twitter. Full of fashion information, inspiration and helpful hints in the first half and blank body templates in the second. Amazing for quickly drawing out design ideas without the fuss of trying to draw out a body shape correctly in the first place. I've got one earmarked for a post Christmas treat as I think this is going to come in super useful once I've started my pattern cutting course in January and ideas of what to make next are flowing too quickly to get out through a pencil!




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from readers of my blog so please feel free to leave a comment letting me know what you thought about this post/make! Any hints or tips to improve my sewing are always much appreciated too!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.